Institution: University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
Location: Minneapolis, Minn.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Track and Field and Assistant Coach for Throwing events, the Volunteer Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting with the daily management of practice. Specific event area is the throw.
Possess working knowledge of all aspects of track and field, especially in the throws. Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills and willingness to work with student-athletes.
• Assist with monitoring workouts and may be assigned to work with a specific group of student athletes
• Able to attend the majority of team meets and assist with coaching during competitions
• Assist with on-campus recruiting visits, and home meet administration
• Must comply with all NCAA, Big Ten Conference and University of Minnesota rules and regulations
• Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Track & Field or other Assistant Track & Field Coaches
How to Apply