Institution: UC Irvine
Location: Irvine, Calif.
The University of California, Irvine Track & Field program seeks applicants for a volunteer assistant coach for the men’s and women’s pole vault. This position will report directly to the Director of Track and Field.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Practice set-up / break-down
• Assist with organization and implementation of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual training for the pole vault
• In-competition coaching responsibilities including travel to all meets that include pole vaulters
• Assist full-time staff with NCAA-permissible on-campus recruiting duties (Official / Unofficial Visits)
• Execution of and commitment to NCAA Division I, Big West Conference, and University of California, Irvine rules, policies, and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Ability to travel / work most weekends
• Collegiate track & field / pole vault experience
• Must pass a background check and possess a valid driver’s license
• Significant time availability
• Strong desire to be a career coach at the NCAA Division I
• Previous coaching experience
• Strong communication and leadership skills
How to Apply: please send a cover letter, resume, and list of references to Director of Track and Field – Jeff Perkins: (email@example.com) – by September 1, 2022. Anticipated start date – September 26, 2022.
NCAA Division I, Volunteer, Vertical Jumps
How to Apply