Institution: East Carolina University
Location: Greenville, N.C.
The East Carolina University Cross Country program is currently accepting applications for an unpaid volunteer coaching position. This position offers the experience of working with a Division 1 Cross Country program.
1. Knowledge in the distance event areas
2. Ability to communicate well with others
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the head cross country coach in practice/travel with the distance runners
• Traveling on weekends
• Ability to begin 08/16/2021
• Building quality relationships and working collaboratively and professionally with Pirate Club, athletics, and University staff, students, business vendors and all donors and stakeholders.
• Abiding by all written policies and procedures of ECU, the Department of Athletics, The Educational Foundation (Pirate Club), the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and all applicable conferences or associations.
A criminal & sex offender background check deemed satisfactory by East Carolina University is required before individual may begin volunteering.
Application Process: For full consideration, please email your cover letter, resume and list of 3 references complete with contact information to Coach Weaver, firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Carolina University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and seeks to create an environment that fosters the recruitment and retention of a more diverse student body, faculty, staff, and administration. We encourage qualified applicants from women, minorities, veterans, individuals with a disability, and historically underrepresented groups.
NCAA Division I
How to Apply