Institution: Alderson Broaddus University
Location: Philippi, WV
• Assisting with monitoring workouts.
• Assist with coaching during competitions.
• Attending the majority of team meets.
• Assisting with on-campus recruiting visits and home meet administration.
• Must comply with all NCAA, MEC, and Alderson Broaddus University rules and regulations.
• Performing other duties as requested by the Head or Assistant Coaches.
• Must have bachelors degree.
• Possess working knowledge of all aspects of track and field, especially in the throws/ jumps.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to work with student-athletes.
NCAA Division II, Volunteer, Track and Field, Horizontal Jumps, Vertical Jumps, Throws
How to Apply